- 1. Chenin Blanc Dudley Stone - Western Cape, South Africa £13.45 Zesty lime and fruit salad
- 2. Pinot Grigio Mirabello - Veneto, Italy £14.50 A 'safe' choice but with character and quality
- 3. House Wine 1. Chardonnay - Veneto, Italy £12.95 Glass 175ml £3.25
- 4. Sauvignon Blanc Bellefontaine - Languedoc Roussillon, France £14.50 Rich, lively with a lovely lingering finish.
- 5. Chablis La Lotte - Burgundy, France £22.95 As refreshing as licking a pebble flavoured Icicle.
- 6. Gavi La Luciana - Piemonte, Italy £18.95 Chablis with an Italian accent!
- 7. House Wine 2. Viognier Domaine Vedilhan - Languedoc, France £12.95 Glass 175ml £3.25
- 8. Sauvignon Blanc Moko Black - Marlborough, New Zealand £18.95 Tropical sunshine in a glass.
- 9. Chardonnay Wakefield Estate - Clare Valley, Australia £19.95 A rich & well-rounded Aussie, mouth filling and enjoyable.
- 10. Gewurztraminer Los Gansos - Chile £17.95 Pity its so dificult to pronounce because its a truly great wine.
- 11. House Wine Rose - Veneto, Italy £12.95 Glass 175ml £3.25
- 12. Pinot Blush San Vigilio - Veneto, Italy £15.95 A beautifully delicate 'Blush'.
- 13. Rose d'Anjou Ambroise 1749 - Loire, France £17.45 Ooh La la!
- 14. Rosado Borsao - Campo De Borja, Spain £14.50 Strawberries and a hint of candy
- 15. Pinot Noir Explorer - Chile £17.95 A New World take on a French classic.
- 16. Merlot Bellefontaine - Languedoc Roussillon, France £14.50 A wine sure to please any devout red-drinker - rich, vibrant and moreish!
- 17. HOUSE WINE 1. Cabernet - Veneto, Italy £12.95 A wine for all occasions. Glass 175ml £3.25
- 18. HOUSE WINE 2 - Garnacha Borsao - Campo De Borja, Spain £12.95 Winner Sommelier Awards 2011 Glass 175ml £3.25
- 19. Rioja Seleccionada Vega del Rayo - Rioja, Spain £17.95 Brilliant quality and exceptional value, a real crowd pleaser.
- 20. GSM (Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre) - Rhone Valley, France £18.95 Great Sensational Mouth-watering
- 21. Montepulciano Gran Sasso - D'Abruzzo, Italy £18.95 If you can find a better one….please tell us!
- 22. Carmenère Mountain Range - Central Valley, Chile £18.45 If your curry could talk, it would choose this wine
- 23. Malbec Trivento - Mendoza, Argentina £18.95 Spicy aromas with Vanilla notes
- 24. Shiraz Wakefield Estate - Clare Valley, Australia £19.95 Coffee, mocha and creamy vanilla
- 25. Amarone Rocco - Veneto, Italy £35.95 One of the most important of Italy's 'serious' wines
Champagne & Sparkling
- 26. Prosecco DOC - Veneto, Italy £22.95 Add a touch of sparkle to an otherwise ordinary day.
- 27. Mirabello Pinot Grigio Spumante Rose - Veneto, Italy £19.95 A crisp, ripe and super-fresh pink bubbly.
- 28. Moet & Chandon Brut NV £40.00 You know all about this classic French marque.
- 29. Laurent-Perrier Cuvee Rose Brut £70.00 Rich and complex with a soft, fruit flavour.
- 30. Dom Perignon Brut £140.00 Luxury Grand Cru Champagne only made in the best years
- 31. Louis Roederer Crystal £310.00 First created in 1876 for Alexander II of Russia. Class bursts from the glass.