- Seekh Kebabs £2.75 Tender minced lamb with onions, herbs, fresh coriander and green chillies cooked over charcoal.
- Lamb Chops £3.25 Lamb chops marinated in spices and cooked over a charcoal grill.
- Chicken Tikka £3.25 Boneless chicken marinated in yorhurt, herbs and spices (ginger, garlic, fresh coriander, etc.) cooked over charcoal.
- Liver Tikka £2.75 Chicken liver mixed with special spices including ginger, garlic and fresh coriander cooked slowly under a grill.
- Masala Fish £3.25 Succulent King Prawns marinated overnight in a special marinade, chargrilled and served with salad
- King Prawn Tikka £4.95 Succulent King Prawns marinated overnight in a special marinade, chargrilled and served with salad
- Prawn and Chicken Poori £3.25 Tender prawns and chicken in a rich masala sauce, garnished with coriander and served in a poori (crispy fried bread)
- Chicken Nambali £3.45 Breast of chicken pieces, marinated, grilled and finally garnished with melting cheese, Served with fried onions, peppers, tomatoes and potatoes
- Chicken Pakora £2.85 Spiced chicken pieces deep fried in a spicy batter
- Chicken Wings £2.50 Chicken wings spices in a yoghurt marinade with special spices cooked over charcoal.
- Keema and Cheese Samosas £2.45 Spiced minced meat and vegetables stuffed inside a crispy pastry.
- Vegetable Samosas £2.45 Lamb chops marinated in spices and cooked over a charcoal grill.
- Aloo TIkka £2.95 Lightly spiced mashed potatoes with a hunt of garlic and coriander. Coated in egg and then shallow fried
- Paneer Pakora £2.75 Indian Cheese dipped in a spicy batter and deep fried. Served with fresh salad.
- Mazzarella and Tomato Salad £2.95 Mozzarella cheese with tomato, basil, black pepper and chefs dressing.
- Karahi Chicken £6.95 Tender chicken cooked with ginger, garlic, onions, tomatoes with a sprinkling of coriander. This is probably the most popular traditional chicken curry on the Akbar's menu. Add Spinach, Bhindi Dall or Chick Peas for £1.00 each.
- Karahi Chicken and Keema mix £6.95 Combination of karahi chicken and karahi keema cooked together for a unique taste
- Chicken Tikka Masala Desi £7.45 Chicken breast marinated in yoghurt, herbs and spices. Cooked over a charcoal grill and then pot roasted with ginger, garlic, onions, tomatoes and a selection of Akbar's spices. Garnished with coriander.
- Lamb Handi £7.65 Akbar's signature dish - It's tender, spicy and unbeatable! Add Spinach, Karela, Dall, Chick Peas or Bhindi for £1.00 each.
- Keema and Peas Masala £6.95 A very traditional combination of mince meat and peas - Just like mum used to make!
- King Prawn Karahi £9.95 Prawns cooked with onions, pepper, tomatoes, garlic and ginger
- Karahi Vegetable £6.95 Mixed vegetables cooked with onions, peppers, tomatoes, garlic, ginger and green chillies.
- Karahi Fish £7.95 Fish cooked witn onions, peppers, tomatoes, garlic, and ginger to create a rich authentic taste.
- Dhal £5.95 Our chef will prepare a different type of lentil dish every day - Ask for today's special.
- Paya £6.95 Traditional, centuries old Mongolian soupy delicacy. Cooked carefully for 8 hours to extract the essence of the sheeps feet. Cooked by many mastered by few!
- Magaz £6.95 Sheeps brain cooked very delicately and lightly spiced in a masala sauce
- Ojri (Tripe) £6.95 A very traditional and popular Punjabi dish - Distinctly difficult to cook!
- Gurda Kapoora £6.95 Kidneys and sweet bread cooked in a rich thick masala sauce.
- Biriyani £6.95 Traditional popular Indian rice dish.
- Haleem £6.95 Combination of meat, three varieties of lentils and Mughali spices. Gently simmered for several hours.
- Nehari £6.95 Lamb shank, stewed overnight with traditional desi herbs and spices until the meat had become succulent and tender
Continental - with an Asian twist
- Premium beef fillet £12.95 Grilled to your taste - Served with mashed potatoes, vegetable ratatouille (capsicum, carrot and courgette) and a spicy peppercorn sauce.
- Chicken steak £8.95 Served with basil mashed potatoes and vegetable ratatouille (capsicum, carrot and courgette)
- Seabass fillets £9.90 Spiced pair of pan fried fillets with Thai sweet and sour chilli sauce and vegetable raratouille (capsicum, carrot and courgette). Served with mashed potaties and Asian sour cabbage.
- Salmon £7.95 Marinated in herbs and garlic, Pan fried and served with a saffron orange reduction, oyster sweet and sour sauce. Served with mashed potatoes and vegetable ratatouille (capsicum, carrot and courgette).
- Lasagne £6.00 Layers of delicious lasagne topped with cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Tomato, basil and garlic combined with a traditional recipe of mincemeat and mixed peppers in a homemade sauce. Served with chips.
- Penne Bolognese £5.45 Penne pasta with asian style bolognese sauce and herb and tomato fragranced cuncusi
- Chicken and mushroom Taglistelle £5.45 Tagliatella pasta with chicken and fresh mushrooms cooked in a creamy white sauce.
- Chicken Penne £5.45 .Penne pasta with chicken cooked with tomato, basil, garlic and a touch of Asian spice.
- Vegetable Penne £5.00 .Penne pasta with seasonal vegetables cooked with tomato, basil, garlic and a touch of Asian spice.
- Shepherd's Pie £4.95 A traditional recipe with a spicy touch - served with vegetables
- Cheese and Onion Quiche £4.95 Served with chips and salad.
- Kulfi £2.45 Homemade Indian Ice cream made to an authentic recipe, garnished with nuts.*
- Ras Malai £2.45 A traditional, cool refreshing Indian sweet, Served chilled*
- Ice Creams We stock over 20 flavors of exclusive Swiss Movenpick ice cream. Make your way to the ice cream display and select your combination of irresistable flavours,* then have them mixed with your favourite fruits and sauces
1 Scoop £1.25
3 Scoops £2.95
Old School Puddings
- Raspberry Sponge £2.50 A moist, light sponge with a hint of vanilla, topped with sweet and sticky raspberry jam and served with custard
- Sticky Toffee Pudding £2.50 A deliciout indulgent sponge pudding made with sultanas, chopped dates and golden syrup, topped with a smooth toffee sauce made with real cream and butter and served with custard.
- Apple Crumble £2.50 An apple fruit filling topped with crunchy crumble, served with custard
- Bread and Butter Pudding £2.50 An individual bread and butter pudding made with brioche bread and sultanas and served with custard
- Raspberry and Coconut Slice £2.50 Lashings of raspberry jam on a shortcake base with a coconut topping and served with custard
- Cornflake Tart £2.50 Served with custard
- Jam Roly Poly £2.50 Served with custard
- Orlando Lemon Cheesecake £2.50 Shortbread biscuit base topped with zesty, soft creamy cheesecake containing sultanas... a taste of America
- Banoffee Pie £2.50 A delicious layer of thick caramel on a biscuit base, topped with bananas and cream
- Carrot Cake £2.50 Carrot cake topped with delicious cream and lemon icing - probably the best carrot cake ever!
- Continental Chocolate Cake £2.50 A brownie-like chocolate cake covered and filled with a rich chocolate ganache and sprinklled with flakes of milk chocolate- melts in your mouth!
- Butter Cream and Jam Cake £2.50 A unique Victoria sponge with loads of butter cream and raspberry jam.
- Berry-go-Round £2.80 Strawberry, raspberry and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Pash 'n' Shoot £2.80 Passion fruit, pineapple, mango, and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Flu Fighter £2.80 Kiwi fruit, banana, pineapple, low fat yoghurt and freshly squeezed apple juice
- Go Faster Master £2.80 Papaya, strawberry, banana, honey, low fat yoghurt, wheatgerm and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Cardio Angel £2.80 Blueberry, raspberry, banana and apple juice.
- Acai Dream (a sai ee) £2.80 Acai (one of the most nutritious fruits on the planet), banana and apple juice.
- Melon Elixir £2.80 Melon, strawberry, mango and apple juice.