- Seekh Kebabs £3.25 Tender minced lamb with onions, herbs, fresh coriander and green chillies cooked over charcoal.
- Cheese Seekh Kebabs £3.75 Same as Seekh Kebabs but with cheese.
- Chicken Seekh Kebabs £3.25 Minced chicken with onions, herbs, coriander and green chillies cooked over charcoal.
- Lamb Ribs £3.60 Lamb ribs marinated in spices and cooked over a charcoal grill and servered with salad.
- Chops £4.10 Ghosht marinated in yoghurt, herbs, and spices (ginger, garlic, coriander) cooke over charcoal.
- Chicken Tikka £4.10 Boneless chicken marinated in yorhurt, herbs and spices (ginger, garlic, fresh coriander, etc.) cooked over charcoal.
- Liver Tikka £3.50 Chicken liver mixed with special spices including ginger, garlic and fresh coriander cooked slowly under a grill.
- Masala Fish £4.10 Succulent King Prawns marinated overnight in a special marinade, chargrilled and served with salad
- King Prawn Tikka £5.45 Succulent King Prawns marinated overnight in a special marinade, chargrilled and served with salad
- Prawn and Chicken Poori £4.05 Tender prawns and chicken in a rich masala sauce, garnished with coriander and served in a poori (crispy fried bread)
- Chicken Nambali £4.10 Breast of chicken pieces, marinated, grilled and finally garnished with melting cheese, Served with fried onions, peppers, tomatoes and potatoes
- Chicken Pakora £3.75 Spiced chicken pieces deep fried in a spicy batter
- Chicken Wings £2.95 Chicken wings spices in a yoghurt marinade with special spices cooked over charcoal.
- Keema and Cheese Samosas £2.95 Spiced minced meat and vegetables stuffed inside a crispy pastry.
- Vegetable Rolls £2.95 Lightly spice vegetables in a thin crispy pastry.
- Aloo TIkka £3.75 Lightly spiced mashed potatoes with a hunt of garlic and coriander. Coated in egg and then shallow fried
- Paneer Pakora £3.45 Indian Cheese dipped in a spicy batter and deep fried. Served with fresh salad.
- Karahi Chicken £8.65 Tender chicken cooked with ginger, garlic, onions, tomatoes with a sprinkling of coriander. This is probably the most popular traditional chicken curry on the Akbar's menu. Add Spinach, Bhindi Dall or Chick Peas for £1.00 each.
- Chicken Karahi Special £8.65 The highly recommended Karahi style chicken keema dish is truly chef Shabirs cooking still at his best, add spinach, dall or chickpeas for £1.00 each
- Karahi Chicken and Keema mix £8.25 Combination of karahi chicken and karahi keema cooked together for a unique taste
- Chicken Tikka Masala Desi £8.95 Chicken breast marinated in yoghurt, herbs and spices. Cooked over a charcoal grill and then pot roasted with ginger, garlic, onions, tomatoes and a selection of Akbar's spices. Garnished with coriander.
- Ghosht Handi £8.95 Akbar's signature dish - It's tender, spicy and unbeatable! Add Spinach, Karela, Dall, Chick Peas or Bhindi for £1.00 each.
- Chicken Handi £8.95 Akbar's signature dish - as same as above but with Chicken.
- Keema and Peas Masala £7.95 A very traditional combination of mince meat and peas - Just like mum used to make!
- King Prawn Karahi £10.95 Prawns cooked with onions, pepper, tomatoes, garlic and ginger
- Karahi Vegetable £7.95 Mixed vegetables cooked with onions, peppers, tomatoes, garlic, ginger and green chillies.
- Karahi Fish £8.95 Fish cooked witn onions, peppers, tomatoes, garlic, and ginger to create a rich authentic taste.
- Tarka Dhal £7.45 Our chef will prepare a different type of lentil dish every day - Ask for today's special.
- Paya £8.45 Traditional, centuries old Mongolian soupy delicacy. Cooked carefully for 8 hours to extract the essence of the sheeps feet. Cooked by many mastered by few!
- Magaz £8.45 Sheeps brain cooked very delicately and lightly spiced in a masala sauce
- Hiran £10.95 Venison on the bone.
- Biriyani £7.95 Traditional popular Indian rice dish.
- Haleem £7.95 Combination of meat, three varieties of lentils and Mughali spices. Gently simmered for several hours.
- Nehari £7.95 Lamb shank, stewed overnight with traditional desi herbs and spices until the meat had become succulent and tender.
- Bakhra On The Bone £8.95 Goat Meat on the bone. Most preferred choice of meat in Pakistan, cooked in a Karahi style.
- Butter Chicken £8.45
Continental - with an Asian twist
Steaks & Burgers
- Premium beef fillet £14.95 Grilled to your taste - Served with mashed potatoes, vegetable ratatouille (capsicum, carrot and courgette) and a spicy peppercorn sauce.
- Chicken steak £9.95 Served with basil mashed potatoes and vegetable ratatouille (capsicum, carrot and courgette)
- Burger (Chicken or Lamb) £6.95 Homemade spicy chicken or lamb topped with salad and cheese, and Akbars own special burger sauce, served with chips and salad.
- Seabass fillets £10.90 Spiced pair of pan fried fillets with Thai sweet and sour chilli sauce and vegetable raratouille (capsicum, carrot and courgette). Served with mashed potaties and Asian sour cabbage.
- Salmon £8.95 Marinated in herbs and garlic, Pan fried and served with a saffron orange reduction, oyster sweet and sour sauce. Served with mashed potatoes and vegetable ratatouille (capsicum, carrot and courgette).
- Lasagne £7.50 Layers of delicious lasagne topped with cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Tomato, basil and garlic combined with a traditional recipe of mincemeat and mixed peppers in a homemade sauce. Served with chips.
- Penne Bolognese £7.50 Penne pasta with asian style bolognese sauce and herb and tomato fragranced cuncusi
- Chicken and mushroom Taglistelle £7.50 Tagliatella pasta with chicken and fresh mushrooms cooked in a creamy white sauce.
- Chicken Penne £7.50 .Penne pasta with chicken cooked with tomato, basil, garlic and a touch of Asian spice.
- Shepherd's Pie £6.90 A traditional recipe with a spicy touch - served with vegetables
- Vegetable Pasta Bake £6.00 Served with chips & salad
- Meat Cannelloni £7.50 Homemade meat cannelloni baked in tomato & cheese sauce with a hint or chilli - served with chips & salad.
- Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni £6.90 Homemade spinach & ricotta cannelloni, baked in a tomato & cheese sauce with a hint or chilli.
- Kulfi (2 scoops) £3.00 Homemade Indian Ice cream made to an authentic recipe, garnished with nuts.*
- Ras Malai £3.00 A traditional, cool refreshing Indian sweet, Served chilled*
- Ice Creams We stock over 20 flavors of exclusive Swiss Movenpick ice cream. Make your way to the ice cream display and select your combination of irresistable flavours,* then have them mixed with your favourite fruits and sauces
1 Scoop £1.45
2 Scoops £2.45
3 Scoops £3.45
Old School Puddings
- Raspberry Sponge £3.00 A moist, light sponge with a hint of vanilla, topped with sweet and sticky raspberry jam and served with custard
- Sticky Toffee Pudding £3.00 A deliciout indulgent sponge pudding made with sultanas, chopped dates and golden syrup, topped with a smooth toffee sauce made with real cream and butter and served with custard.
- Apple Crumble £3.25 An apple fruit filling topped with crunchy crumble, served with custard
- Raspberry and Coconut Slice £3.00 Lashings of raspberry jam on a shortcake base with a coconut topping and served with custard
- Cornflake Tart £3.00 Served with custard
- Jam Roly Poly £3.00 Served with custard
- Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake £3.25 A touch of creme brulee custard lightens the texture of this super creamy all natural cheesecake while still making it rich and luscious - the just picked strawberry compote provides a tart contrast.
- Banoffee Pie £3.00 A delicious layer of thick caramel on a biscuit base, topped with bananas and cream
- Oreo Cookie Bash £3.25 White & milk chocolate cream starry with Oreo chunks, showered with dark chocolate drizzle.
- Millionaires Shortbread Ice Cream Cake £2.75 A million and on reasons why you just have to have a dessert! A winning combination of everyone's favorite caramel short bread served as an ice cool ice cream slice. Layers of Caramel, Dark Chocolate dairy ice cream and sticky toffee sauce sitting on a chunky shortbread biscuit base, topped off with curls of milk chocolate and rich chocolate flavour sauce.
- Maga Fabulous Fudge Cake £3.00 Three layers of mega moist chocolate sponge, filled and topped with fabulous fudge. A mouth watering chocolate challenge!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Stack £3.25 Sweet and salty peanut butter crunch, light and creamy milk chocolate and buttery caramel layered twice on brownie cake. Finished with honey roasted peanuts.
- Ferrerro Rocher Cheesecake £3.25 Hazelnut infused luxury cream cheese mixed with actual Ferrero Rocher, layers of crispy wafter & hazelnut, covered in milk chocolate and dressed with chocolate sauce.
- Cookie & Cream Cheesecake £3.25 Luxury cream cheese mixed with chunks of delicious hand made cookies topped with a layer of mouthwatering cookie dough mix.
- Chocolate Fondant £3.00 Luscious chocolate sponge ousing with gooey chocolate centre served with a ice cream of your choice.
- Red Velvet Cake £3.25 A red vanilla cake with a slight hint of chocolate, topped with vanilla cream cheese icing and a sprinkle of the red sponge crumb.
- Molten Turtle Cake £3.25 Deeply chocolate, enrobed in chocolate, and filled with a dark chocolate truffle. Served wickedly warm, unleashing a rush of molten chocolate to your wild delight.
- Berry-go-Round £2.95 Strawberry, raspberry and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Pash 'n' Shoot £2.95 Passion fruit, pineapple, mango, and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Flu Fighter £2.95 Kiwi fruit, banana, pineapple, low fat yoghurt and freshly squeezed apple juice
- Go Faster Master £2.95 Papaya, strawberry, banana, honey, low fat yoghurt, wheatgerm and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Melon Elixir £2.95 Melon, strawberry, mango and apple juice
- BIG 5 £2.95 Pineapple, mango, kiwi, strawberry & apple juice.